Kill and repel your dog’s pests with Bugalugs Flea and Tick shampoo. Formulated with the key ingredient, neem oil, an age-old remedy known for its strong scent and effective properties for repelling both pests and biting insects. This combined with eucalyptus and lavender oils known for their soothing proprieties and ability to stop eggs hatching; makes this Bugalugs shampoo an essential for combatting nasty fleas and other pests whilst soothing bitten and itchy skin.
The key ethically sourced ingredients mixed with gentle essential oils are safe and natural, helping calm your dog’s sensitive skin and reducing the urge to scratch any irritating bites. Bugalugs Flea and Tick shampoo allows your dog’s coat and skin to remain nourished for longer and providing your dog with the comfort they deserve, while you’re safe in the knowledge that our products are always tested on humans, and never on animals.
- Repels and kills pests including Fleas, Lice and Mites
- Deep cleansing
- Made in the UK
- Made using water from the UK’s Lake District, a UNESCO world heritage site
- Used by professional groomers
- PH balanced Formula and paraben free
- Bottle made from recycled materials and is recyclable
- Up to 20% more washes
- Suitable for all coat types, and puppies over 8 weeks.
- Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Laureth-4, Linalool, Eugenol, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Lactic Acid, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, CI 14700