Here is a really easy peanut butter and banana dog biscuit recipe to try, if you want to have a go at making your own dog biscuits. They are tasty, nutritional and easy to make. With or without the help of your dog!
- 140 g whole wheat plain flour for more nutritional content than plain white (although this would work), or a grain free alternative if your dog has intolerances.
- 100g peanut butter that doesn’t contain Xylitol smooth or crunchy is fine.
- 1 small banana, mashed 70g peeled weight
- 3 tbsp cold water
- Preheat your oven to 170°C/150°C fan
- Mix the wholewheat plain flour, peanut butter and mashed banana together in a large mixing bowl
- Add the water a tablespoon at a time, mixing in between until it forms a smooth dough
- Flour a work surface and roll out the dough about 1/2 cm thick
- Cut out your biscuits using your chosen cookie cutters
- Place your biscuits onto a baking tray.
- Bake for around 10-11 minutes depending on the size you have cut them.
- Allow the biscuits to cool and there you have some easy to make, tasty treats which your dog will love!
Don’t forget to tag us in your photos on social media if you have a go at making them ❤️